Katie focuses her practice on civil litigation. She graduated from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2015. While at Gonzaga, she interned with the Spokane Public Defender’s Office representing children in need of services. Following law school, Katie’s practice involved criminal defense and representing clients on both sides of civil litigation. Prior to joining Kirkpatrick & Startzel, Katie was an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Washington where she defended the State in civil litigation cases. She has litigated cases in both state and federal courts as well as the court of appeals.
- Washington State Bar
- Idaho State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships & Affiliations
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
Katie enjoys spending time gardening, camping and being outside with her dogs.